The Antenna Radiation Measurement System (RMS) is a compact test system that performs 3-axis radiation pattern measurement in non-anechoic spaces. With a frequency range of 700MHz to 4GHz it is well suited for characterization and measurement of Antenna Radiation Patterns, Antenna Gain, ERP, TRP, Field Strength.
Extensive evaluation has shown that – with proper setup - the accuracy of the RMS is similar to that of anechoic test labs.
Characterize wireless devices of today, like IOT devices, routers, phones, domotica products, electronic gadgets, tablets, laptops, RF-modules etc. The RMS has proven to be a tremendous asset during the development and evaluation of wireless devices.
- Measurement of RF device Constant Carrier radiation patterns.
- System frequency range 700 to 4000 MHz.
- Measuring distance 0.8 to 3 meter.
- Simultaneous Horizontal and Vertical polarization measurement.
- Simultaneous measurement of harmonic radiation.
- 3-axis measurement (1 turn per axis)
- Minimum step size 2 degrees
- Narrow antenna beam-width for nonanechoic environments.
- Narrow receiver bandwidth for nonshielded environments.
- Plots per axis and semi 3D.
- Plots of radiated power ERP (dBm), Antenna Gain (dBi), Field Strength (dBuV/m).
- Calculation of TRP, Minimum, Maximum and Average radiation.
- Integrated PC software suite supports measurement setup, rotation control,
- graphing, data storage and report generation.
- Optional Generator output for standalone antenna measurement.
- Optional Heavy Duty turntable (30kg).
- Antenna height 100cm to 170cm
- Dual Polarization Antenna
- Dual channel measuring receiver
- Generator output (option)
- Rotation controller unit
- Power supply
- USB connection for PC control
- Mains connection
- Height 70cm and 130cm
- Stepper motor drive
- 30 seconds per rotation
- Smooth acceleration
- Table size 28 x 28cm
- Max EUT weight: 7.5kg
- Heavy Duty table: 100 x 50cm, 30kg