Included : DC motor , DC variable supply , Wattmeter , Magnetoelectric voltmeter , 20A magnetoelectric Ammeter , Power supply master/slave , Multimeter , Rheostat ,…
Manufacturer : Langlois - Model: PACK-DC1
• Study of connection schematics with shunt excitation and separate excitation.
- Understanding and undertaking motor wiring depending on the selected excitation type.
- Measurements and comparisons of the various consumed power, voltage and current values depending on the selected excitation type.
• Calculation method used for determining the resistance value:
- of the start-up rheostat
- of the excitation rheostat
• Study of the motor’s operation when unloaded, when loaded and when overloaded with separate excitation and with shunt excitation:
- Theoretical reminders of the mathematical formulae applying to a DC motor.
- Understanding and undertaking motor wiring with measuring devices.
- Creation of a table containing calculations and measurements of electrical and mechanical quantities at various points of the motor load:
Current consumption of field system/in the rotor
Power consumption of field system/in the rotor
Rotor Joule decrease
• Plotting of properties based on motor measurements: Rotation speed, efficiency, torque and power consumption as a function of the rotor current
• Analysis of results and conclusion
Source: TECOTEC Da Nang