- Optical Emission Spectrometer for Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- High-resolution CCD (Charge-Coupled Device)
- Compact body, Low Running Costs, Maintenance free
- Friendly user interface, using the innovative smart calibration function (S.Cal) with a single sample.
- The powerful database of global standard alloy grades and the new Positive Material Identification (PMI) software
- Full-Element Detection Program for kinds of material:
- Fe base: Low alloy steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Nickel Resist, High Mn Steel, High Speed Tool Steel, Free Cutting Steel.
- Cu Base: Low Alloy Cu, Bronze, Gun Metal, Brass, Ni Silver, Cu Be/Co
- Al Base: Low Alloy Al, Al-Su-Cu, Al-Si, Al-Cu, Al-Cu, Al-Cu
- Pin-sample kit for wire or rod-shape sample from 1mm Dia. (option)
- Small-sample kit for small sample from 3mm Dia. (option)