Many of today’s designs require debugging with both analog and digital content. Keysight’s mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO) integrates 4 traditional analog channels with 16 digital channels, providing up to 20 channels of time-correlated signals. You can trigger across any combination of analog and digital channels, as well as decode the acquired data.
Time: February 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016
US, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, Asia Pacific except China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan
- Must purchase one of the eligible products to receive the special offer
- Must reference promotion code 6.004 upon order placement
- Cannot be combined with other promotions, special offers or trade-in specials (except promo 5.994 in the US and Canada)
- Keysight Technologies reserves the right to modify or discontinue this special offer during the promotional period
- MSO 3000T X-Series: 100 MHz to 1 GHz bandwidth options, choose 2 or 4 analog oscilloscope channel
- MSO 4000 X-Series: 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz bandwidth options, choose 2 or 4 analog oscilloscope channels
- MSO 6000 X-Series (Available in US, Canada and Latin America): 1 to 6 GHz bandwidth options, choose 2 or 4 analog oscilloscope channels
How to order?
- Contact your Keysight authorized partner at your location for more information or to place an order.
Contact Keysight distributor in Viet Nam:
TECOTEC GROUP JSC
- Request a quote and reference promotion #6.004